iPhone 7 Teardown Shows Margins Slimming on Storage, DisplaysBy
IHS estimates build of materials cost Apple $25 more than 6S
Basic model of new phone offered with double storage capacity
Apple Inc.’s iPhone margins have narrowed with the release of its latest smartphone line, the iPhone 7, with higher costs to provide greater storage options, a glossy black cover and more advanced displays, according to an analysis by IHS Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’