Most Hong Kong Stocks Decline Before Central Bank MeetingsBloomberg News
Turnover on Hong Kong exchange 26% below a 30-day average
Gauge of casinos heads for steepest two-day drop since July
Most Hong Kong stocks fell on thin trading volume before policy reviews from the Bank of Japan and the Federal Reserve. Casinos and property developers led declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing