Google to Hold Oct. 4 Event to Unveil New Smartphones, HardwareBy
Upgraded smartphones, home-automation hardware to debut
New phones may feature Google branding instead of Nexus
Google sent invitations for an event in San Francisco on Oct. 4 where the web company is expected to introduce new smartphones and home-automation hardware, along with other new product upgrades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed