Euro Is Now Least Volatile G-10 Currency Against Dollar: ChartBy
The euro’s historical volatility versus the dollar is now the lowest among G-10 currencies, displacing even the Danish krone, which is pegged to the common currency. Its one-month volatility is now 6.14 percentage points, the lowest since Sept. 2014. At the start of the year, the gauge was at the middle of the G-10 table.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing