EDP Says U.S. Is Its Preferred Market as It Adds Wind ProjectsBy
Former Portuguese monopoly invests 1.4 billion euros a year
EDP also has projects in Brazil with China Three Gorges
EDP-Energias de Portugal SA considers the U.S. its favorite market as the Portuguese utility develops more wind energy projects from New York to California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis