Dutch Cabinet Hints at Lower Corporate Tax Rate in Coming YearsBy and
The Dutch deputy finance minister hinted that the country would work to further cut the corporate tax rate in the coming years, a bid to keep pace with neighboring countries looking to attract foreign businesses after the Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap