Deutsche Bank’s Low Capital Makes It No. 1 for Risk in StudyBy
Data shows German lender’s leverage ratio continues to slide
Report released by FDIC Vice Chairman Hoenig every six months
Deutsche Bank AG’s status as the riskiest among its peers is worsening, based on a U.S. regulator’s measure of leverage, adding to the lender’s woes as it braces for a settlement over mortgage securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting