Zinc Rises and Mining Stocks Reach 3-Week High as Dollar WeakensBy
Zinc up a second day, extending rebound from one-month low
Investors await policy decisons from Fed, BOJ on Wednesday
Zinc led gains among most base metals and mining stocks climbed to a three-week high as the dollar weakened before major central bank meetings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts