Comcast to Launch Wi-Fi Phone Service by Mid-2017, CEO SaysBy
Cable giant will resell Verizon service, tap Wi-Fi hotspots
Company also in talks to add streaming services to X1 platform
Comcast Corp. will introduce a Wi-Fi-based wireless service by the middle of next year, entering a market dominated by Verizon Communications Inc. and AT&T Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy