Bayer Raises Peak Sales Forecast for New-Medicine PortfolioBy
Five drugs have sales potential of more than $11 billion
Bayer sees Xarelto peak revenue climbing above $5.6 billion
Bayer AG raised the sales forecast for its latest blockbuster drugs, increasing optimism for the pharmaceutical unit as the German company pursues a $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds giant Monsanto Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself