Audi CEO Risks Being Drawn Into VW Scandal Amid Spiegel ReportBy and
Law firm Jones Day to question executive on role, report says
Audi is key profit driver for parent Volkswagen group
Audi Chief Rupert Stadler risks being pulled into the emissions crisis that’s engulfed parent Volkswagen AG for the last year amid a report by Der Spiegel that witnesses inside the company alleged the executive had known about the engine manipulation since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts