Apple ‘Picked on’ by Europe, Irish Billionaire O’Brien SaysBy
European authorities target Apple in tax loopholes crackdown
Brussels ‘out of control,’ Digicel Chairman O’Brien says
Apple Inc. shouldn’t be punished for its tax arrangements in Ireland, Denis O’Brien, one of the country’s richest men, said after European authorities went after the company in a record crackdown on fiscal loopholes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed