Allure of BBB Bonds Grows for Aussie Insurer Battling Low YieldsBy
QBE Insurance has increased its weighting toward credit
Insurer may boost duration to as much as 2.25 next year
Australia’s biggest internationally focused insurer is fighting against the tide of low bond yields by taking on more credit risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures