New York Seeks More Than $800 Million From UPS Over CigarettesBy
N.Y. kids allegedly got cheap smokes as UPS turned blind eye
UPS Tells Judge ‘Little Cigars’ at Heart of Cigarette Case
United Parcel Service Inc. ought to pay more than $800 million in penalties for turning a blind eye to shipments of untaxed cigarettes to New Yorkers, lawyers for the state’s top cop said at the start of a trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’