Ruble Gains as Slow Path to Easing Keeps Carry Traders InvestedBy
Central bank hawkishness surprise to everyone: Morgan Stanley
Rate cut Friday tempered by assurance it was the last of 2016
The ruble gained with oil while the central bank’s slow path to easing was welcomed by carry traders who use borrowed dollars to fund purchases of Russian assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself