OVS, Partners Agree to Buy Charles Voegele for $57 MillionBy
Swiss clothing retailer’s board supports 6.38 franc/share bid
Co. has been unprofitable since 2010, hurt by surge in franc
OVS SpA, Italy’s largest children’s clothing retailer, agreed to buy Charles Voegele Holding AG with two other investors for about 56 million francs ($57 million), ensuring the survival of the ailing Swiss chain after years of speculation about its future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State