Market Resilience Post-Brexit Masks Underlying Risks, BIS SaysBy
Rally in stocks as bond yields plunged signals ‘dissonance’
Proliferation of electronic trading ‘has raised concerns’
The way financial markets recovered from turbulence in the aftermath of Britain voting to leave the European Union could be deceptive, the Bank for International Settlements warned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself