Hard-to-Get Ore Means Tin Supply From Top Exporter to ShrinkBy
Output, exports may drop to 60,000 tons, association predicts
Prices have rallied in London on outlook for global shortage
Tin output and exports from Indonesia will probably tumble this year as producers in the world’s largest shipper struggle to obtain sufficient supplies of raw ore, according to Jabin Sufianto, head of the Association of Indonesian Tin Exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets