Ghana’s Central Bank Keeps Benchmark Interest Rate at 26%By and
Inflation accelerated to 16.9% in August from 16.7% in July
Ghana sold $750 million Eurobond at 9.25% yield on Sept. 8
Ghana’s central bank kept its benchmark interest rate unchanged for a fifth consecutive meeting after inflation accelerated in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020