Eisman Assails ‘Clueless’ Silicon Valley Over Online LendingBy
Too small to be next ‘Big Short,’ still cause for concern
Loans treated like sales, he tells conference in film echo
A money manager who famously predicted the collapse of subprime mortgage securities, Steve Eisman, has turned his sights on the internet loan industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline