Earnings Miracle Needed to Get S&P 500 Values Out of CloudsBy
Analysts calling for annual earnings to climb 13% in 2017
Gap widenening between trailing and forward price to earnings
The Federal Reserve is looking for any excuse to raise interest rates, global growth is slowing, and yet stock analysts are predicting the fastest earnings expansion since the bull market began. They better be right.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans