Deutsche Bank Extends Losses as Capital Threats SeenBy
Societe Generale analysts see risk of capital increase
Bank shares lost 8.5% on Friday after DoJ settlement claim
Deutsche Bank AG extended losses as analysts signaled that legal costs may force the German lender to raise capital even if it succeeds in whittling down the $14 billion bill over its mortgage-backed securities business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing