Carney May Review Low-Rate Risks as Brexit Actions AssessedBy
FPC meets Tuesday to discuss financial-stability concerns
Officials are eyeing consumer credit, falls in yield curve
Mark Carney may be about to review any early side effects on the U.K.’s banking system from his new record-low interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day