Brazil Bank Lending Won’t Recover Before Next Year, Fitch SaysBy
Banks are reluctant to lend, and borrowers are being careful
Lending won’t accelerate until economy improves, Fitch says
The plunge in lending by Brazilian banks won’t end before the economy begins to show signs of recovery next year, according to Fitch Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing