Aussie Bears at Odds With Rate Traders as Kiwi Parity LoomsBy
Slide contrasts with bets N.Z. cash rate premium to shrink
Nomura, ANZ advising clients to buy Aussie versus kiwi
It looks like one of them has to be wrong. As Australian dollar bears bash the currency towards a record low of parity against its New Zealand counterpart, swaps traders are betting the interest-rate premium for the kiwi over the Aussie will shrink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself