ASX, Reopening After Outage, Has Been an Outperformer: ChartBy
Australia’s stock exchange says it will open as normal Tuesday after a technical fault delayed trading at the start of the week. Shares of ASX Ltd., the company that manages the exchange, have been the best performers among peers in Asia Pacific in 2016, gaining 13 percent. Among the major bourse operators in the region, including those in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines, the Bloomberg Asia-Pacific World Index has kept up with only the Manila-based exchange this year in dollar terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History