Rupee Forecasts Jump as Rally Shows Strategists Were Too BearishBy
Currency set for first quarterly gain since March 2015
Calls for 70 a dollar by year-end seemed a bit excessive: ING
Year-end forecasts for India’s rupee are rising at the fastest pace in 11 months after the currency’s rally this quarter took strategists by surprise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster