Maduro’s ‘Biggest Event’ Plays to Handfuls of Anti-ImperialistsBy and
Only 15 heads of state attend Summit of Non-Aligned Movement
Opponents seeking president’s recall scorn ‘complete failure’
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro played to a sympathetic audience on familiar turf in slamming abuses by “imperialist” nations and seeking support against a “global onslaught” from his foes at home and abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself