BlackRock Says Aussies Are Embracing Fixed-Income ETFsBy
Fixed-income ETF assets grew 41% in 12 months through August
Henderson Group is weighing possible entry into the market
The amount of money that Australians have ploughed into tradable fixed-income funds soared by 41 percent in just one year and BlackRock Inc. expects that pile to grow even further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster