VW’s Year on the Edge and How the Carmaker Is Clawing BackBy and
A crisis can be a ‘turning point,’ CEO Mueller told staff
Profitability bounced back as Volkswagen outsold Toyota
A year ago, Volkswagen AG plunged into the worst crisis in its history after revelations it flouted environmental regulations by rigging millions of diesel cars to cheat on emissions tests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's