Vitol Said to Agree to Buy South Africa Coal-Export RightsBy and
Trader said to reach deal with Tegeta, part-owned by Guptas
Tegeta’s Optimum has right to ship from Richards Bay terminal
Vitol SA has reached an agreement with a company part-owned by the Gupta family, who are friends of South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma, for the right to export coal from the Richards Bay Coal Terminal, according to a person familiar with the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day