Vitol Said to Agree to Buy South Africa Coal-Export RightsBy and
Trader said to reach deal with Tegeta, part-owned by Guptas
Tegeta’s Optimum has right to ship from Richards Bay terminal
Vitol SA has reached an agreement with a company part-owned by the Gupta family, who are friends of South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma, for the right to export coal from the Richards Bay Coal Terminal, according to a person familiar with the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis