Ukraine Plans to Cut Price for Ammonia Maker to Lure More BidsBy
State fund sees starting price at $100 million-$150 million
Four potential bidders have shown interest in buying OPZ
Ukraine plans to lower the price limit for a rerun of the privatization tender for ammonia maker Odesky Pryportovy Zavod after a failed attempt to sell the indebted company, according to the state asset management company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day