Diane James Becomes UKIP Leader Vowing to Oppose ‘Soft Brexit’By and
New leader says UKIP is ‘the opposition party in waiting’
Pledges to keep pressure on Theresa May to deliver Brexit
The U.K. Independence Party elected a former businesswoman to succeed Nigel Farage as leader, with the task of redefining the party after it achieved its primary aim of getting Britain out of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’