Tesla’s Musk ‘Hopes’ to Roll Out New Autopilot Version WednesdayBy
Latest software to be rolled out if no ‘last-minute issues’
Tesla Autopilot 8.0 uses radar, GPS to lower false alarms
Elon Musk “hopes” to introduce a new version of Tesla Motors Inc.’s Autopilot software on Wednesday, while the automaker remains under scrutiny for a fatal crash in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing