Sugar Surges to Four-Year High as Global Supply Concerns MountBy
Futures trading jumps; Brazil’s crush seen hurt after frost
Rally in 2016 tops commodities in index; bullish options jump
Sugar futures jumped to the highest in more than four years as concern mounted that a global supply deficit will increase partly because of adverse weather in Brazil, the world’s top producer and exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's