Samsung’s Recall Is Official, Now It’s Time to Rebuild TrustBy and
Samsung offering free replacements for most Note 7’s in U.S.
Phone was known to catch on fire, with potential for burns
Now that Samsung Electronics Co.’s recall of the explosion-prone Galaxy Note 7 smartphone is official in the U.S., the company can start focusing on the tough job of restoring public trust.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders