Russia Urges U.S. to Pressure Syria Rebels on Aleppo Aid ConvoysBy
Defense Ministry in Moscow says U.S. is ‘passive observer’
Kerry, Lavrov ‘generally satisfied’ with truce, Russia says
Russia accused Syrian rebels of blocking aid to Aleppo and urged the U.S. to put pressure on the armed groups as the deadlock over humanitarian supplies cast a shadow over a four-day-old cease-fire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’