Pound’s Weekly Drop Is Most Since July on Brexit, BOE OutlooksBy
Sterling damped by unpredictable Brexit negotiations: Chapman
Analysts in Bloomberg survey see pound at $1.28 by end-2016
The pound fell the most this week since early July amid speculation that potentially painful Brexit negotiations will prompt the Bank of England to ease monetary policy further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap