Pound’s Weekly Drop Is Most Since July on Brexit, BOE OutlooksBy
Sterling damped by unpredictable Brexit negotiations: Chapman
Analysts in Bloomberg survey see pound at $1.28 by end-2016
The pound fell the most this week since early July amid speculation that potentially painful Brexit negotiations will prompt the Bank of England to ease monetary policy further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks