One of the Largest Electronic Traders Won’t Touch Some Bond ETFsBy
Virtu CEO says the underlying securities aren’t liquid enough
Assets in fixed-income ETFs have surged fivefold since 2010
One of the world’s largest electronic market makers won’t touch increasingly popular exchange-traded funds tied to bonds because the underlying securities are too hard to trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations