Nigerian Inflation Accelerates in August as Food Costs SurgeBy
Inflation rate rose to 17.6% from 17.1% the previous month
Central Bank of Nigeria to review main lending rate Sept. 20
Nigerian inflation accelerated for a tenth consecutive month in August as food prices climbed, strengthening the case for the central bank to raise interest rates again even as the economy contracted in the second quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself