National Bank Sees 10% of Profit From Global Business by 2020By
Bank to seek controlling stakes for Africa, Asia investments
CEO Vachon sets 5-year timeframe for decision on bank stakes
National Bank of Canada seeks to generate at least 10 percent of profit from its international business by 2020, while looking to expand its stakes in Africa and Asia lenders into controlling positions, Chief Executive Officer Louis Vachon said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders