More U.S. Consumers Than Ever Uncertain About the EconomyBy
Good times ahead, or bad times? The percentage of U.S. consumers saying "it depends" rose to the highest on record in September, according to preliminary results of the University of Michigan’s monthly survey. The upcoming presidential election may be leading to increased uncertainty over the outlook, Richard Curtin, the director of the survey, said in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018