More U.S. Consumers Than Ever Uncertain About the EconomyBy
Good times ahead, or bad times? The percentage of U.S. consumers saying "it depends" rose to the highest on record in September, according to preliminary results of the University of Michigan’s monthly survey. The upcoming presidential election may be leading to increased uncertainty over the outlook, Richard Curtin, the director of the survey, said in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's