More U.S. Consumers Than Ever Uncertain About the EconomyBy
Good times ahead, or bad times? The percentage of U.S. consumers saying "it depends" rose to the highest on record in September, according to preliminary results of the University of Michigan’s monthly survey. The upcoming presidential election may be leading to increased uncertainty over the outlook, Richard Curtin, the director of the survey, said in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day