Apple Hasn't Made Enough iPhone 7sBy and
Pre-orders required to buy an iPhone 7 Plus on first sales day
Apple cut iPhone 5c orders in 2013 when sales disappointed
When hordes of customers line up Friday to buy the iPhone 7 on its first day on sale, many risk walking away empty-handed because, more than in previous years, Apple Inc. has not made enough of the devices to meet demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas