Apple Hasn't Made Enough iPhone 7sBy and
Pre-orders required to buy an iPhone 7 Plus on first sales day
Apple cut iPhone 5c orders in 2013 when sales disappointed
When hordes of customers line up Friday to buy the iPhone 7 on its first day on sale, many risk walking away empty-handed because, more than in previous years, Apple Inc. has not made enough of the devices to meet demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion