Intel Shares Jump After Chipmaker Raises Revenue Outlook: ChartBy
Shares of Intel Corp. soared in early trading after the world’s biggest semiconductor maker raised its revenue outlook for the third quarter on improving demand for personal computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Stocks Decline With Treasuries, Dollar Gains: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day