Indonesia Beats India as Asia’s Top-Yielding Bond Market: ChartBy
Indonesia has reclaimed its position as the highest-yielding sovereign bond market among major Asian economies, thanks to a plunge in yields in India, where the issuance of a new benchmark note and slowing inflation have spurred investor appetite. Foreign funds have poured a net $443 million into rupiah notes so far this month, less than the $765 million that’s flown into rupee debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap