Indian Stocks Narrow Weekly Loss as Fed Rate-Hike Bets DeclineBy
Automakers, consumers among top performers on benchmark gauges
Fed rate-hike concern eases on weak factory, retail sales data
Indian equities climbed the most in 10 days, led by automakers, as Asian stocks ended a six-day run of losses after investor expectations for an U.S. interest-rate increase eased and foreigners turned buyers of local shares for the first time in four days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States