Indian Stocks Narrow Weekly Loss as Fed Rate-Hike Bets DeclineBy
Automakers, consumers among top performers on benchmark gauges
Fed rate-hike concern eases on weak factory, retail sales data
Indian equities climbed the most in 10 days, led by automakers, as Asian stocks ended a six-day run of losses after investor expectations for an U.S. interest-rate increase eased and foreigners turned buyers of local shares for the first time in four days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap