Indian Stocks Narrow Weekly Loss as Fed Rate-Hike Bets DeclineBy
Automakers, consumers among top performers on benchmark gauges
Fed rate-hike concern eases on weak factory, retail sales data
Indian equities climbed the most in 10 days, led by automakers, as Asian stocks ended a six-day run of losses after investor expectations for an U.S. interest-rate increase eased and foreigners turned buyers of local shares for the first time in four days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's