IDBI Bank Said to Seek Up to $896 Million Through Share SaleBy
IDBI Bank Ltd. is aiming to raise 60 billion rupees ($896 million) through a share sale as it seeks investors that could take over management of the state-backed Indian lender, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed