House Panel Calls Stumpf to Testify as Part of Wells ProbeBy
Hensarling says committee to hold hearing later this month
House panel will interview Tolstedt as part of investigation
Wells Fargo & Co.’s John Stumpf is already gearing up for a tough U.S. Senate interrogation next week. Now, it looks like he’ll have to face the House of Representatives, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing