Goldman Chooses Cash As It Downgrades Bonds
The market's summer Goldilocks phase — characterized by still-low rates, continued monetary support, and an upturn in economic data — has come to an abrupt end. Recent data releases fell short of expectations and a jump in government bond yields is roiling markets around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap