Bank Slump Triggers Worst Week in Three Months for Europe StocksBy
Italian and Portuguese shares lead slides in the region
Automakers and energy producers also among biggest decliners
A tumble in Deutsche Bank AG spread to the industry, deepening a selloff that dragged European equities to their biggest weekly plunges since before the U.K. secession vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's